Observation and Teaching Practice

A. OBSERVATION


Wednesday, January 16 2019
In the first week I made an observation. I saw how my cooperating teacher taught. how to teach here is not too different from how to teach in Indonesia. my cooperating teacher teaches mathematics. I was amazed by how enthusiastic he was teaching. also amazed at the students in my class. they obey and understand easily. I'm grateful to be placed in this class.

students are enthusiastic to come forward to answer questions


I also saw my buddy teach, she is also practice teacher there. she teaches tagalog language. even though I don't understand but it's nice to see her teach.
   
B. TEACHING PRACTICE 

LESSON PLAN 






POWER POINT















In this teaching practice, i have taught in
grade 5 with Mathematics subject.


Monday, January 22 2019

For this practice teaching, Ma'am Karen gave me an advance topics from her lists of what to be taught to the pupils. These topics are:
1. Circle
2. Cube
3. Rectangular Prism 

This is my first experience in teaching using English, at first I was a little difficult because I was not used to using English to teach, plus I taught mathematics, but I was fortunate to have students as enthusiastic as they were, they were friendly, kind, quick to understand and respect me as their teacher.







Tuesday, January 29 2019
This is a video when I teach, and at that time I was being watched by my supervisor. I feel nervous so there are a few wrong words. but the co-teacher, my buddy, and even the students encouraged me. so I do it well.


sometimes I make study groups so they can work together in completing assignments.


this is when I teach them to play "Hompimpah" to determine who is going forward to be their group representative in answering questions

Friday, February 01 2019
My last day for teaching, it's also my birthday.


My lovely supervisor.


My sister and my mom in the school.



My pupils in Malacampa Elementary School. I miss them so much.





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Home University, Host University, and Receiving School.